(Ping! Zine Web Hosting Magazine) – immixGroup, Inc., which helps technology companies do business with the government, today announced that it added 12 new cybersecurity vendors to its product portfolio over the past three months. Through its recently-expanded Cybersecurity Technologies program, immixGroup now offers public sector channel partners and government agencies acybersecurity line card that features products from more than 90 large and emerging software and hardware manufacturers.
immixGroup acts as a distributor of enterprise products for the public sector and makes these products and others available to the company’s more than 800 channel partners and to government agencies through a variety of federal, state, and local contract vehicles. These include multiple GSA Schedule contracts, NASA SEWP IV, and the Air Force’s NETCENTS-2 contract. In addition, immixGroup acts as a source of supply for 16 prime contractors under the Department of Homeland Security’s Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program.
The following cybersecurity vendors became immixGroup clients in the past three months:
- APCON’s intelligent network monitoring switches connectivity solution provides complete traffic visibility and monitoring. The IntellaFlex™ Packet Aggregator family provides the widest array of modular switching solutions based on scalable chassis, multi-protocol blades, and intuitive embedded management software.
- Confer Technologies’ open cyberthreat prevention network protects servers, laptops, and mobile devices from advanced persistent threats by watching for tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) that attackers use, collecting and analyzing large volumes of TTPs within a secure cloud providing crowdsourced protection.
- CSG Invotas offers automated threat response capabilities built on proven carrier-grade activation technology. CSG has built automated systems that solve business challenges, improve operations, preserve continuity and enhance profitability.
- CyTech/CyFIR supports its government, commercial, and legal community clients by turning data into action. Its products enable critical decision-making cycles by providing clients with the timely, relevant, actionable intelligence and information they need to accomplish their missions.
- Eccentex is a provider of enterprise-grade cloud applications and services. It offers platform-as-a-service (PaaS) for rapid design, development, integration, and deployment of SaaS business applications including business process management (BPM), incident management, case management, workflow, and forms automation.
- Hypori provides a secure mobile platform (ACE) that supports unmodified mobile apps across various end-points: iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows (1H,2015). Hypori’s Virtual Mobile Infrastructure provides users access to Android virtual devices running in the cloud (or on a remote server).
- Lancope, Inc. is a provider of network visibility and security intelligence to defend enterprises against today’s top threats. By collecting and analyzing NetFlow, IPFIX and other types of flow data, Lancope’s StealthWatch® System helps organizations quickly detect a wide range of attacks from APTs and DDoS to zero-day malware and insider threats.
- OnWire is a U.S. government and commercial Cloud Service Provider for identity and access management. OnCloud features a robust set of capabilities with a simplified dashboard for administration and self-service.
- ThreatQuotient is an on-premise threat intelligence platform (TIP) that automates, structures, and manages all of your intelligence in a central analytical repository.
- Virtual Instruments is a provider of real-time Performance Management technologies servicing mission critical workloads on physical, virtual, or cloud computing infrastructures to provide visibility into performance, health, and utilization of the entire open system infrastructure.
- Welbeck Secure provides integrated products and software that enable enterprises to connect and extend their networks with trust and control while allowing users to be fully productive with the minimum of set-up, frustration or IT support.
- Wynyard Group provides critical threat assessment and advanced crime analytics software for government, financial services, and critical national infrastructure providers. Wynyard’s software helps assess threats, surface hidden relationships, give new meaning to events, and identify people of interest.
“As we’ve continued to invest in our Cybersecurity Technologies program, more vendors have seen value in distributing their products to solutions providers, systems integrators, and government agencies through immixGroup,” said Chris Wilkinson, Senior Director of Market Development. “We’re pleased to add these companies to our growing family of brands and look forward to helping them accelerate their public sector sales, while better serving our channel partners and government customers.”
For a complete list of cybersecurity products available from immixGroup, visithttp://www.immixgroup.com/government/products/cybersecurity/.
About immixGroup, Inc.
immixGroup helps technology companies do business with the government. immixGroup’s unique platform of services enables software and hardware manufacturers and their channel partners to grow their public sector business and accelerate the sales cycle. Since 1997, immixGroup has delivered the specialized resources and expertise these companies need to increase their revenue, support their demand creators, and operate efficiently. And government agencies trust immixGroup to provide leading IT products through their preferred contracts and business partners. For more information, contact immixGroup, Inc. at 703-752-0610, via email at [email protected], or on the Web atwww.immixgroup.com.