(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Code Creator, a leading Connecticut-based high tech software and SaaS (software as a service) development company announced a new Android server is now available on the AWS Marketplace, which provides a convenient, fast way to locate, purchase and immediately start using application services on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud.
Android is the leading, open source, Linux-based operating system that powers millions of devices including smart phones, tablets, home appliances, vehicle systems, and more. The Android “ROM” is the Android operating system. This is the User interface (Sense UI in HTC phones) and the file system for maintaining contacts etc. It is composed of a Linux kernel and various add-ons to achieve specific functionality.
Compiling custom Android ROMs, modifying Android’s core framework or enhancing the default user interface has never been easier and faster thanks to Code Creator’s new cloud based ROM builder.
Code Creator’s AOSP ROM Builder is a full-featured Android Build environment, pre-configured with all the software needed to build the Android Open Source Project, create custom ROMs, or just build for one of the included devices. The server also contains the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI) tool to easily copy an AOSP image to Amazon S3 once compiled. Harness the power of AWS by launching a high CPU core instance and build Android in record time.
Developers can find the AOSP ROM Builder by searching AWS Marketplace or going directly to:https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B00HZ3NSPE/ref=_ptnr_aosp2_prweb_.
About Code Creator:
Code Creator deploys fast, elastic and dependable virtual applications for AWS with deployment in one click. Code Creator’s virtual servers help you build and deploy solutions for AWS. Code Creator makes it practically effortless for users to install pre-configured cloud application servers and launch them instantaneously removing the technical process and time allotment needed for each new machine.
Other popular Code Creator virtual servers include:
- LAMP Stack with Webmin is the latest version of Ubuntu LTS (12.04) as well as Apache2, MySQL 5.5 and PHP5. It also offers a pre-installed and configured Webmin instance ready to log in and give you full control over your cloud instance. With Webmin, you can easily manage your server, install software, and configure applications without ever having to log in command line.
- Red5 Media Server 1.0 delivers a powerful video streaming and multi-user solution similar to leading media servers. Based on Java and some of the most powerful open source frameworks, Red5 stands as a solid solution for business of all sizes. By using the Code Creator Source Red5 Media Server, you are developing with a truly open and extensible platform that can be used in Video Conferences, Multi-User Gaming and Enterprise Application Software.
- Digital Asset Management Cloud server features ResourceSpace: a web-based, open source digital asset management system designed to give content creators easy and fast access to print and web ready assets. WebMin is also included for full web-based server management.
- Darwin Streaming Server, the open source version of Apple’s QuickTime Streaming Server technology that allows you to send streaming media to clients across the Internet using the industry standard RTP and RTSP protocols. Based on the same code base as QuickTime Streaming Server, Darwin Streaming Server provides a high level of customizability and runs on a variety of platforms allowing you to manipulate the code to fit your needs.
- Moodle Cloud a popular e-learning system. Moodle is an Open Source Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It has become very popular among educators around the world as a tool for creating online dynamic web sites for their students.
Visit AWS Marketplace to find more details. https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/seller-profile/ref=dtl_pcp_sold_by?ie=UTF8&id=1c50d45e-d7a2-412b-825a-ab599088519e.