(Ping! Zine Web Hosting Magazine) – Aryaka®, the leading cloud networking provider, today announced that the third quarter of 2015 was the strongest quarter in the company’s history, with aggressive expansion of its global market footprint and major investments in technology and innovation. “A record number of global enterprises across all industry verticals are adopting a cloud-first approach. We see rapidly increasing demand for Aryaka’s Network for the Cloud as businesses require stable, consistent and predictable application performance, and legacy solutions, like MPLS and WAN Optimization appliances, often fail to meet quality expectations,” said Shawn Farshchi, President and CEO of Aryaka.
During Q3, Aryaka saw a record number of new customer acquisitions across all industries, record bookings, accelerated quarter over quarter booking growth, and record unbilled backlog. During the quarter, the company announced important partnerships and key additions to the executive team enabling the company to advance on its trajectory of rapid growth.
Aryaka Delivers Enhanced Application Performance (over the WAN) and SaaS Acceleration Benefits to a Range of Global Customers
In Q3, Aryaka added more than 50 new customers – a record number of customer wins in a single quarter. Customers chose Aryaka’s software-defined, optimized, private Network for the Cloud over legacy options such as MPLS to achieve enterprise-grade, stable connectivity and application acceleration benefits.
Additionally, Aryaka experienced an extraordinary percentage customer retention rate, in the high nineties, of its entire customer portfolio throughout the quarter.
New customers acquired in Q3 2015 include:
- Xactly Corp, the leading global provider of cloud-based incentive solutions, deployed Aryaka to improve remote desktop protocol (RDP) performance for its global users in San Jose and Bangalore, achieving 6x application acceleration.
Robert Genchi, Director of Information Systems/Technology at Xactly, said, “We switched to Aryaka because we place a high value on the consistency and affordability they deliver with their global, private WAN.”
- Ontex, the leading global producer of disposable personal hygiene solutions, deployed Aryaka to achieve enterprise-grade connectivity and address application performance concerns between their branch offices in Belgium and Yangzhou, China.
Jurgen De Wolf, Group ICT Operations Manager at Ontex, said, “We deployed Aryaka because they were able to deliver instant, business-grade connectivity and resolve the application performance problems between our international sites. I have some experience working with traditional telecom companies worldwide, and Aryaka’s agility, in general, has definitely been one of the most impressive factors that sets them apart from other WAN providers.”
- Essel Propack, the world’s premier manufacturer of packaging materials and plastic tubes, deployed Aryaka to achieve enterprise-grade, stable connectivity and improve video conferencing quality between their global branch offices in India, Egypt, Poland, China and the United States.
Prakash Dharmani, CIO at Essel Propack, said, “When we evaluated Aryaka’s solution, we were pleasantly surprised with the superior quality and stability of video over their network, along with the business-class connectivity Aryaka provided to all our sites. We were also impressed with the exceptional agility during installation and the responsiveness of Aryaka’s support team, something that we’ve never seen before with other WAN providers.”
New Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Security Officer Join Aryaka
In Q3, Aryaka made key appointments to bolster its executive team, tapping industry visionaries to help lead the company through its continued aggressive growth.
New appointments include:
- Gary Sevounts, Aryaka’s new Chief Marketing Officer. Sevounts brings nearly two decades of marketing expertise to Aryaka, including a proven history of developing and implementing successful marketing programs for cloud technologies. Most recently, he served as CMO of Zetta.net; he has also held senior positions at Panda Security, Symantec, Hewlett-Packard and Quarterdeck.
- Randolph (Randy) Barr, the company’s new Chief Security Officer. A seasoned security and IT veteran with more than 20 years of leadership experience and ranked a “Top Security Executive” by ExecRank for three straight years, Barr will lead the company’s global security operations and work on leveraging the latest best-of-breed controls to address the security threats of today and tomorrow.
Aryaka Expands Global Footprint with Strategic Partnerships
Aryaka announced key partnerships to expand its channel business and strengthen its presence in important regions around the world during Q3.
These partnerships include AVANT, a premier distributor of next-generation technologies in the United States. The partnership with Aryaka will allow Avant to offer its customers a next-generation WAN that combines enterprise-grade performance and Internet-like simplicity – a private, fast lane to the cloud.
“Aryaka’s WAN as-a-Service offering is an exceptional fit with our carefully curated portfolio of only the most innovative solution providers,” said Ian Kieninger, CEO of AVANT. “The solution enables our partners to future-proof their customers’ WANs, as it combines software-defined WAN technology and a proprietary optimization software stack with global private connectivity; all delivered as a fully managed 24×7 service. With this partnership, we will be able to help our partners leverage globalization and cloud migration to their competitive advantage.”
Aryaka’s Network for the Cloud is the only software-defined, ultra-optimized, cloud-delivered network built on a global, multi-tenant, private backbone. Aryaka’s services have over 10 million users across 4,000+ sites globally. Leading brands such as AstraZeneca, Skullcandy, Air China, Freescale Semiconductor and ThoughtWorks, as well as partners like Microsoft Azure, AWS, Intelisys and SK Broadband, have all chosen Aryaka for their enterprise-grade networking needs.