(Ping! Zine Web Hosting Magazine) – Microsoft® Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC), booth #1012 – BitTitan, the cloud enablement provider, today announces the winners of its first annual Territory Partner of the Year Awards. The award recognizes partners that have leveraged BitTitan’s cloud-based, automated solutions and services to enable cloud opportunities for customers across the globe.
BitTitan’s Territory Partner of the Year Award winners were selected based on the use of BitTitan’s solutions and services to drive high volume migrations. By automating processes with BitTitan, partners increased Office 365™ sales, onboarding and activation, while minimizing resource allocation. This includes leveraging BitTitan’s intelligence and tools to simplify the selling process by integrating migration solutions with seamless, automated onboarding for archives, PST files, public folders and documents. This year’s winners are cloud pioneers in their territories, offering a breadth and depth of cloud services to customers and ensuring overall customer satisfaction. Based on these criteria, the BitTitan Territory Partner of the Year Award winners are:
- U.S. West: SADA Systems
- U.S. Central: Catapult
- U.S. East: InfraScience
- Canada: Betach
- LATAM: CloudSystems
- EU: Atea
- APAC / MEA: Softbank Technology
“This award recognizes the immense opportunity our partners have generated with BitTitan in addressing the unique cloud needs for businesses of any size, in any market and in any geography,” said Geeman Yip, CEO and founder of BitTitan. “Together, we help companies take advantage of everything the cloud has to offer by offering unique solutions and services for the entire cloud enablement lifecycle.”
BitTitan’s cloud-based, automated solutions used by partners include:
- MigrationWiz®: Automatically migrates mailboxes and data from any platform and is ideal for companies of any size. MigrationWiz also supports document, public folder and archive (including PST files) migrations.
- DeploymentPro™: Automated desktop management tool best known for its remote configuration and onboarding of existing Outlook® clients to Office 365 while maintaining all local Outlook settings.
- UserActivation™: Ideal for small to midsized companies, UserActivation is a complete solution that automates every step of the onboarding process to Office 365.
- DataEncryption: Encrypts Exchange™ data before it goes to the cloud. Data remains encrypted in transit, in use, and at rest.
Winners were honored at BitTitan’s WPC Kick-Off event held on Monday, July 13 at the Microsoft World Partner Conference in Orlando, Fla. Show attendees can learn more about these awards and see demos of BitTitan’s solutions and services at booth #1012.
Further details are also available at http://www.bittitan.com/.
BitTitan is the cloud enablement and IT change automation expert that delivers end-to-end solutions for migration and onboarding challenges. Unlike competitive solutions, BitTitan removes barriers to change, including complexity, risk, cost and time constraints. With IT change automation, users can be current, have a choice, maintain control, and eliminate chaos. Its globally recognized products, MigrationWiz®, DeploymentPro™, and UserActivation™, and DataEncryption deliver tailored solutions for today’s challenges, such as Office 365 onboarding and email migration. The credible, safe and trusted choice for both direct and partner channels, BitTitan has migrated more than 3 million mailboxes to the cloud in more than 150 countries. For more information, visit www.BitTitan.com.