(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Thanksgiving is right around the corner, which means that one of the biggest shopping days is soon to come, and this year some of the biggest sales will on smartphones.
Here are some of the amazing deals being offered starting next Thursday, courtesy of BGR:
- Samsung Galaxy S5 for $1 with a 2-year activation at Best Buy
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99.99 with AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint contract and use of a smartphone trade-in gift card from Best Buy
- LG G3 for $1 with contract from Best Buy
- 16 GB iPhone 5S for $79 with 2-year contract and $0 for AT&T Next and Verizon Edge buyers at Walmart
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $179 with 2-year contract and $0 for AT&T Next and Verizon Edge buyers at Walmart
- Galaxy S4 for $249 and $0 on AT&T Next and Verizon Edge buyers at Walmart
- Moto G for Verizon for $39 from Walmart
- Nokia Mumia 635 for $0 with a 2-year AT&T contract from Microsoft
- Galaxy S5 for $ on AT&T Next, Verizon Edge, or Sprint Easy Pay Plan with RadioShack
Though there are more deals around these are some of the best yet. Stay tuned for more details on Black Friday sales.