(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Sledgehammer has announced that its smash hit, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, will be receiving its first update soon.
“There’s an update in the works that includes a number of polish items, fixes, and community requested changes,” says Sledgehammer studio head Michael Condrey via blog post.
The following will be included in the upcoming update:
- Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
A release date was not given, though the developer promised to release new information in the following days and weeks.