(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Infinity Ward has released a new update for the PC version of Call of Duty: Ghosts, adding a number of improvements and fixes in areas such as spawns, Extinction Mode, and the game’s anti-cheat system.
The PC patch comes days before the release of the new DLC Invasion pack on July 3rd, which adds four multiplayers maps and the third episode in Extinction narrative, Awakening.
Below is the complete patch notes for CoD: Ghosts, PC edition:
- Spawn system has an improved ability to select better spawns when valid spawn locations are limited.
- One shot to the body and one shot to the head is no longer a kill for ARs, SMGs and LMGs. Increases time to kill in this scenario
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Replaced Hunted victor operations and requirements to work with Gun Game.
- Fixed 60 second match timer that could occur after playing a clan public playlist match then starting a Private Match with CODeSports disabled.
- Player class is now displayed in game above players’ heads along with their gamertag.
- Kastet rounds now explode at any distance.
- Fixed an issue where players that exceeded 10 minutes in Chaos mode would get lulls
- Fixed drill not respawning at last place picked up after falling off the map while carrying it.
- Fixed Gargoyle getting stuck in the air.
- Fixed issue that allowed the player to use an IMS with a propane tank to teleport outside of the map.
- Challenge adjustments and fixes.
- Balancing updates.
- Various bug fixes to improve stability and performance.
- Kills are now correctly displayed on the Player Stats comparison screens