(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Clash of Clans fans should be receiving the newest update any day now, as the game’s official Facebook page says that the developers are finishing up the final touches of the Lava Hound update.
According to the debut gameplay trailer for the update, the newest troop in the game will be the Lava Hound, a “pyrotechnic pooch” that “loyally targets the nearest Air Defense.”
Supercell’s Marika revealed some additional features that will be included in the update:
- Soon you can upgrade a row of wall pieces in one go! Walls level 6+ can also be upgraded with Elixir instead of Gold – your choice!!
- Replays and live replays now show the attacker’s available troops so you can see exactly what does and doesn’t get deployed, and when.
- Take BARCHing to a whole a new level! Level 7 Barbarians and Archers coming soon to a barracks near you!
- Valkyrie training time will be significantly reduced!
- Oh look, it’s Dark Barracks level 6!
- Hero regeneration time has been greatly reduced on all levels
- Troops can now be dismissed from Army Camps and Clan Castle! (cost not refunded)
- Archer Tower level 13 is here!!!
Check out the reveal trailer to see the new Lava Hound in action.