(Ping! Zine Web Hosting Magazine) – CloudLinux today announced availability of the first public beta of KuberDock, a PaaS technology that allows hosting providers to enable customers to deploy dockerized applications within their infrastructure. KuberDock’s container orchestration framework was built exclusively for service providers and is out-of-the-box platform supports multi-tenant environments for hosting Docker containers. It takes only a few hours for the hosting provider to set up KuberDock.
With KuberDock, hosting providers can:
- Allow end-user customers to quickly deploy any dockerized application (custom-built or standard app from 3rd parties);
2. Offer apps of their choosing as an add-on service for their shared hosting customers;
3. Expand their application hosting portfolio by gaining easy access to 70K+ of available apps, such as MongoDB and ElasticSearch, through the docker hub.
- “KuberDock is the first service of its kind that finally allows hosting companies to compete with giants like Amazon AWS, Google & Azure offering Docker container services”, said Igor Seletskiy, CloudLinux CEO. “With KuberDock, hosting companies can now use Docker container technology to run a lot more apps on the same server, and offer application hosting using Docker format quickly and easily.”
- KuberDock integrates natively with WHMCS and cPanel, and provides billing & control panel integration API for 3rd party billing systems and custom control panels. KuberDock natively integrates with Ceph for persistent storage and provides secure networking to connect multiple containers across nodes for the customer.
Free and available now for hosting providers:
To apply for the public beta, visit www.kuberdock.com.
CloudLinux is on a mission to make Linux secure, stable, and profitable. Its flagship product, CloudLinux OS, runs on more than 25,000 production servers today, and is recognized as the best OS for security and efficiency in a shared hosting environment. CloudLinux OS increases server density and enhances security, thus reducing operating costs, decreasing churn rates, and increasing profitability. CloudLinux’s fastest growing product, KernelCare, provides automated kernel security updates without reboots for most popular Linux distributions. It ensures optimal performance and uptime by allowing hosting providers and enterprises to keep kernels up-to-date with all security patches while keeping servers online.
With more than 2,500 customers and partners, including LiquidWeb and Dell, and more than 60,000 product installations, CloudLinux combines in-depth technical knowledge of hosting, kernel development, and open source with unique client care expertise.
Visit www.CloudLinux.com for more information.