(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Codero Hosting, a leading provider of dedicated, managed, cloud and hybrid hosting services, today announced the opening of its flagship data center in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The Tier 3 state-of-the-art hybrid-ready facility, provides Codero’s rapidly growing customer base with better access to Codero’s cloud, dedicated and patented On-Demand Hybrid Cloud™ solutions. The data center’s design and architecture enables full redundancy, high-performance, rapid provisioning and seamless scalability. The Codero DFW data center build-out was completed in collaboration with Digital Realty.
“The new data center is all about serving customers requiring world-class performance, reliability and scalability running on the most advanced networking technology infrastructure. Whether it’s bare metal dedicated servers, public cloud, private cloud, or our patented On-Demand Hybrid Cloud technology, our expanded data center footprint supports it all,” said Robert Autenrieth, COO of Codero Hosting. “DFW is the hub of connectivity for U.S. bandwidth and offers the industry’s latest technology – everything from power and cooling to density, as well as a variety of choices in bandwidth providers, flexibility in labor pool and unbeatable power costs. All these factors combined to make it a natural choice for our fourth data center in the U.S.”
Located 15 miles from downtown Dallas, the Codero DFW data center is part of the 70-acre Digital Dallas Data Campus situated along primary fiber routes and master planned for more than 100 megawatts of power (N+1), multiple fuel service providers, and 24×7 campus security. The campus is a strategic, resilient location away from seismic regions and areas prone to flooding. It is located within a major Texas fiber hub with multiple carriers enabling low latency, increased reliability and decreased costs including very low electricity costs.
The site is the fourth Codero SSAE 16 (previously known as SAS 70) data center in the U.S. and features the following:
- State-of-the-art networking design and architecture that is fully redundant and high-performing to natively enable the industry’s only true hybrid hosting on-demand
- 10 gigabit switches throughout, running to the rack and server for maximum performance and future upgradability
- Access to on-site 138KV power substation delivering dual-feed 12.47 utility power from two independent utility substations to guarantee strong uptime
- 24×7 Codero technical operations on-site to ensure network performance and rapid provisioning of servers with the help of Codero’s automation layer
- 6,900 kW of UPS power
- 2500 kVA delivered by 480V service
- Four 625 kVA UPS systems configured as 2N
- Sixteen 150-ton RTUs configured as N+1 for optimum cooling
- Nine fiber providers located within data center campus
- Double interlock pre-action sprinkler system and overhead and under-floor smoke detection for optimum fire protection
Codero is excited to introduce businesses of all sizes to the power and flexibility of On-Demand Hybrid Cloud. The Codero DFW data center already has several anchor tenants with hundreds of servers and devices currently deployed. Discounts are available for the first 100 customers of Codero DFW. Visit www.Codero.com and chat with a hosting expert for more details.
About Codero Hosting
Codero Hosting delivers world-class dedicated, managed, cloud and hybrid hosting solutions on-demand for businesses of all sizes on a global basis. Codero integrates innovative industry-leading IT hosting solutions that are fully automated with all customer service delivered by a seasoned and highly technical US-based team. This allows companies to confidently outsource their IT hosting needs while empowering them with complete control over their IT environment. Codero offers hosting from its Dallas Fort Worth, Phoenix, Arizona and Ashburn, Virginia data centers. All Codero services and products are backed by SSAE 16 (previously know as SAS 70 Type II) secure data centers, live U.S.-based 24/7/365 support and a seasoned staff. An industry innovator, Codero has the only customer loyalty Rewards Program of any of the major industry players, as well as attractive, and rewarding affiliate, channel, and reseller programs. Codero is backed by growth equity firm Catalyst Investors. For more information about Codero, please visit www.codero.com or connect with Codero on Twitter and Facebook.