(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Codero Hosting (www.codero.com), the leading provider of on-demand dedicated, managed, cloud and hybrid hosting services, today released its new Proactive Managed Hosting service. Leveraging a unique automation hosting layer, and augmenting it with a deeply technical team of dedicated experts, Codero Proactive Managed Hosting provides e-commerce, SaaS, and web-dependent businesses with a customized enterprise-class service coupled with unbeatable value. Managed hosting services free up customers’ IT resources by having the hosting provider manage all IT infrastructure up to the application layer including the data center infrastructure, networks, networking devices, operating systems and applications subsystems for clients.
“We created Codero Proactive Managed Hosting in response to customer and industry requests for a more integrated service that takes advantage of the automation benefits of our existing on-demand hosting platform,” said Emil Sayegh, CEO of Codero Hosting. “Internet-dependent businesses can now rely on Codero Proactive Managed Hosting in tandem with all of our other offerings for an unmatched curated service powered by a dedicated team of experts. Customers get a fundamentally better and more cost-effective way to manage their IT infrastructure so they can instead focus on business.”
Codero customers have been using Proactive Managed Hosting in beta for nearly six months and report significant savings and phenomenal service.
“Vertamin’s livelihood depends on uptime and high performance. Codero Proactive Managed Hosting has proven to be a great improvement from what we’ve experienced with other hosting providers. The service is unparalleled and gives us access to true experts 24×7,” said Ben Nsoga, Director of Mobile Platforms at Vertamin Inc., a leading online ad network specializing in food and travel e-commerce. “We’ve been so happy that we’ve left other hosting providers and consolidated our entire global infrastructure at Codero.”
Proactive Managed Hosting includes:
- No limitations on the services that can be managed; coverage includes hybrid hosting, elastic block storage, public or private cloud, dedicated servers, network devices, SAN, NAS, etc.
- Dedicated and named team of specialized Codero engineers devoted to Proactive Managed Hosting customers that operates as an extension of clients’ IT departments; personal contact information of Proactive Managed Hosting technicians available to customers for all shifts
- Improved monitoring and provisioning tools leveraging Codero’s leading automation platform to help proactively support and protect customers’ mission-critical web presences and applications
- Robust, brand name hardware standards, including enterprise-level firewalls and top of the line Dell servers to ensure unparalleled performance and security
- No queue for customer service; simplified and expedited support available via customer’s preferred mode of communication such as ticket, chat, phone and email
- Expanded scope of support superior to other offerings in the market
For more information about Codero’s Proactive Managed Hosting solution or to speak with a hosting expert, visit www.codero.com/managed-hosting/.
About Codero Hosting
Codero Hosting delivers world-class on-demand dedicated, managed, cloud and hybrid hosting infrastructure and solutions. The company’s seasoned, highly technical team and its innovative, industry-leading technology and automation platform combine to deliver unparalleled customer service, enabling web-dependent companies of all sizes to confidently outsource hosting needs. Codero has data centers in Dallas-Fort Worth, Phoenix, and Ashburn, Virginia with plans for expansion in Europe. All services and products are backed by SSAE 16 (previously known SAS 70 Type II) secure data centers, live U.S.-based 24/7/365 support, and a seasoned staff. Codero offers the hosting industry’s only customer loyalty rewards program as well as valued affiliate, channel, and reseller programs. The company is majority-owned by NYC-based growth equity firm Catalyst Investors. For more information about Codero Hosting visit www.codero.com or connect with Codero on Twitter and Facebook.