(Ping! Zine) – As you may know, Data Foundry broke ground (view the video) on its new 40-acre Data Ranch campus just a few months ago. With the construction of its new Austin Data Center 2 (ADC2) on the Data Ranch campus, Data Foundry is uniquely positioned to deliver next-generation data center and disaster recovery services, as well as lead the data center marketplace.
Data Foundry is excited to launch the new Data Ranch Construction Blog, which showcases the construction and development of its state-of-the-art data center to be completed in Q2 2011. On the blog you can look forward to seeing some of these features and milestones:
• 100MW capable conduit for end to end underground power feed
• 130,000 SF of 160mph wind rated precast walls
• 2.5MW generators being forked lifted in
• 50,000 gallon diesel fuel being installed
• Installation of 15 Telecom providers at 2 independent access points
• Much more…
Visit http://www.datafoundry.com/blog to check out the new blog.