(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – In light of grave threats confronting data security in the information age, a revolutionary data encryption tool has been released which is constantly changing the face of data protection. As a response to ongoing bugs and malware, including Heartbleed bug, Gameover Zeus and Cryptolocker, Data Protecto has developed this purpose built encryption software. Sara James, a software developer at Data Protecto said ‘this novel encryption software is built keeping in mind the dynamic and evolving threats which IT users confront. As such, it has a reactive as well as preventive robust systems integrated into its code, which recognizes any threats as they emerge and prevent data compromise accordingly.’
A spokesperson of Data Protecto, Elizabeth Kelly explained ‘Data Protecto will be equipped with certain grounds breaking features which makes it best encryption software’. She claimed that ‘Data Protecto will be equipped with 9 features including:
- File Encryption: World’s Best File Encryption software which is impossible to break.
- Secure Online Backup: Back up all data online on free cloud storage.
- File sharing: Share with friends, all files and folders on secure and encrypted cloud storage.
- Password Protection: Lock files, folders and drives to prevent all unauthorized access.
- Lock and Hide. Lock and turn files, folders and drives invisible from all unintended audiences.
- USB Protection: Robust Encryption and Password Protection of USB and other portable devices.
- File Shredder: Permanently delete files beyond recoverability to avoid compromising data theft.
- Make Files Undeletable: Prevent unauthorized personnel from deleting your valued files.
- Make Files Read Only: Never let unauthorized trespasser from altering your files.’
She further explained that ‘with comprehensive data protection and encryption technologies Protecto is expected to revolutionize the previously ineffective and futile data protection industry. It is a step towards consolidated protection against evolving and dynamic threats which we continually experience.’
With such expectations against adverse prospects overlooking the data protection industry, Data Protecto may be our final hope against the endemic of data insecurity.