(Ping! Zine Web Hosting Magazine) – Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI), a leading provider of cloud-based platform solutions to help small and medium-sized businesses succeed online, today announced the launch of Business On Tapp, a free mobile application that delivers daily insights and actionable tips to help small business owners succeed both online and offline. The app features unique editorial content as well as interactive features that allow small business owners to connect with their peers to share advice and best practices. Business on Tapp is free to use and download in the iTunes and Google Play stores. To date, more than 15,000 people have downloaded the app.
“For a small business owner, running your business is demanding enough. It can be doubly hard to keep up with new technology and trends in a rapidly changing business landscape,” saidEndurance CEO Hari Ravichandran. “That’s why we developed Business On Tapp – to provide small business owners with the critical information they need to succeed. We want to empower small businesses to grow, by creating a peer community to share best practices and providing them with mobile access to expert information.
No one should fall victim to bad business advice. We want small businesses to know that they are not alone. We’re excited to invite entrepreneurs to tap into the power of millions of businesses for answers, insights, and connections,” said Ravichandran.
The Business on Tapp app features:
- Business Card Swap: The app’s community building function is powered by a geo-located mobile business card that allows small business owners to connect with each other based on location. Small business owners can create their own business cards, then use them for in-app introductions to like-minded entrepreneurs, or share via social media, SMS or email from their mobile devices.
- Ask An Expert: Users can submit questions directly through the app and get rapid responses from Business on Tapp’s expert and peer community.
- Polls and Market Insights: Business on Tapp users can participate in quick polls and also have access to information on the latest marketplace trends.
- Unique Editorial Content: Written and researched by a team of experienced journalists, Business on Tapp users will have access to original content that includes feature profiles and news stories on leadership, technology, finance and growth strategies. The content comes in the form of short “cards” and videos, which can typically be digested in under two minutes.
Business on Tapp is run by a world-class editorial team led by Editor-At-Large Alexandra Kirkman. Ms. Kirkman is supported by a seasoned team of journalists who have written for top publications including Inc., TIME, Wired, MSNBC, and The New York Times. Ms. Kirkman began her journalism career as an international reporter for Forbes, traveling the globe to write about some of the world’s most influential business leaders. She continues to be a regular contributor to Forbes.com, and has been published in a wide range of nationally recognized outlets including Fortune.
“We’ve drawn a roadmap-on-the-run for busy entrepreneurs, offering game-changing insights, trends and how-tos,” said Kirkman. “Our goal is to raise your business game instantly every time you tap in.”
Business on Tapp’s most recent editorial features include:
- Upcoming feature on unique money-making Valentine’s Day promotions for any business
- Ongoing series from Real-Time Marketing Star David Meerman Scott on Promoting Your Business Like a Pro
- How to Make Your Website Shine in 7 Quick Steps
- Improve Search Rank: 3 Ways to Get Google Love
- Shark Tank Survivor Aaron Marino (video): Tell Your Story, Don’t Sell
- The Wizard of Moz Rand Fishkin (video): Don’t Undervalue the Power of SEO
About Endurance International Group
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps small and medium-sized business owners establish, manage and grow their businesses by harnessing the power and promise of the web. As a leading provider of cloud-based platform solutions to help small and medium-sized business owners succeed online, Endurance, through its family of brands – including Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace and ResellerClub – supports over 3.8 million subscribers and is able to tailor solutions for small businesses at every stage and level of sophistication. Endurance is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, has a presence in Asia and the Americas, and employs over 2,400 people. For more information, visit endurance.com.