(Ping! Zine Web Hosting Magazine) – FortaTrust, a leading provider of dedicated and cloud computing services is pleased to announce the opening of its latest data center in Doral, Florida, USA (FTNA5). This Tier 4 Carrier Class data center formally housed the core infrastructure of AT&T, provides close to 20,000 square feet of state of the art data center space, and is an immediate benefit to the clients of FortaTrust and their related services. Some of the features of FTNA5 include:
- Approximately 20,000 square feet of Tier 4 Carrier Class data center space built exclusive for, and to AT&T’s specifications in 2001.
- Six separate external Fiber Optic Vaults for redundant carrier connections.
- Direct access to AT&T, Level 3, PCCW, FiberLight, FPL Fiberlight, Verizon, and Comcast.
- A FortaTrust owned and operated Fiber Optic redundant path ring to the Terremark NAP of the Americas, providing access to the vast variety of carriers with a lit presence at this NAP.
- Full redundant underground multi-grid 1.5 Megawatt Electrical Feeds.
- Fully Redundant Electrical backup including Liebert Power Systems and Onan Diesel Generators .
- Transport and IP Transit Ports from 100Mbps to 10Gbps provided exclusively by Cisco.
- Direct Access to the FortaTrust Cloud Infrastructure, including the FortaTrust Panama data center.
- Integrated NOC staffed 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
“As a result of the opening of FTNA5, we are able to expand our North American services, providing our customers with immediate access to the full suite of FortaTrust products and services. We now have access to even greater resources to build upon and improve our service level for customers desiring services in North America.”, said Miguel Abood, FortaTrust Brand Manager.
Concurrently with the opening of FTNA5, FortaTrust is pleased to offer its customers a limited time co-location promotion exclusively for this location in Doral, Florida USA. The specifics of this offer include:
- Half a Rack of co-location space with 50Mbps of dedicated IP Transit and a dedicated server in FortaTrust’s Panama data center (FTPA2) for $300 per month.
- A Full Rack of co-location space with 100Mbps of dedicated IP Transit and two (2) dedicated servers in FortaTrust’s Panama data center (FTPA2) for $550 per month.
Mr. Abood continues, “This limited time promotion provides carrier grade co-location at unsurpassed prices with the ability geographic diversity for hot backup and/or load balancing purposes. We are not aware of any other entity providing this ability, especially at these prices”.
This promotion is available through May 25th and can be ordered directly from the website
For more information about FortaTrust, our data centers, this promotion, and our offerings, please visit http://www.FortaTrust.com, or call us at +1-703-466-0078.
FortaTrust provides secure dedicated and cloud hosting solutions. We deliver enterprise-level services to businesses of all sizes and kinds worldwide. We initiated operations in 1999 and since have grown to serve thousands of customers. FortaTrust integrates the industry’s best technologies for each customer’s specific need and delivers it as a service via the company’s commitment to excellence. Our core products include secure Dedicated and Cloud Hosting, as well as custom tailored solutions designed pursuant to customer specifications. Around the world our solutions serve our customers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, facilitating businesses to generate engaging content, and make it more collaborative, viral and social. Our low cost, extensive customization capabilities mean companies receive a tailored solution that can be effectively integrated into core business.
Mr. Miguel Abood