During Camp Pokémon kids will learn how to throw Poke Balls, find Pokémon, the evolution of Pokémon, and the basic about matches, reports GameSpot.
Users will also be able to earn pins that track their progress through the camp as well as collect stickers to decorate pictures taken with the devices camera.
Below is the notes for Camp Pokémon, provided by MacRumors.
– Find the Pokémon: Use a spyglass to search for virtual Pokémon and earn their Pins. Earn Rewards to unlock new levels and search for other Pokémon in different environments.
– Poké Ball Throw: Launch Poké Balls at cardboard cutouts of Pokémon hiding in the grass and knock them down. Earn Rewards to unlock the Rock and Water environments.
– Pokémon Evolutions: Test your knowledge of Pokémon Evolutions by choosing the correct Pokémon missing from the Evolution chain.
– Battle Matchups: Practice type matchups, an important skill in Pokémon battles, by choosing which type is strong against the given Pokémon.
– Pokémon in Focus: Choose the Pokémon that matches the shadow projected on the tent.
– My Cabin: In this home base, campers can find their Pin Book, Photo Book, and Bulletin Board.
– Photo Booth: Create camp memories by taking photos with the iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch camera, adding stickers to the images, and saving the pictures to the app’s Photo Book or the Camera Roll on the camper’s device.
– Mystery Cave: What could be hiding in the Mystery Cave? To find out, campers will need to earn the right to enter!
Check out the Camp Pokémon trailer below.