(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Last week, Google unveiled a promising note taking service known as Google Keep. With the phrase “Save What’s On Your Mind,” it allows users to take notes, sync them across multi-platforms and keep things organized.
That being said, we thought it deserved another look. If you’re running an Android device with Ice Cream Sandwich or higher, you can download the app. Here are some of the top features:
- Compatibility with Google Drive – Google has taken its awesome cloud storage platform and used it to help power Google Keep.
- Device Syncing – Store the notes across all devices. This is similar to how Drive works.
- Voice transcribing – Note taking is easier when it doesn’t actually require you to type. You talk and Google simply transcribes what you’re saying. It’s pretty accurate, actually.
- Drag & Dop – This especially comes in handy when you’re on the go. You can easily repriortize things this way.
- Archive & Delete – Google makes this super easy.
Watch a preview below: