(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Yesterday Rockstar Games released its newest update for Grand Theft Auto 5, bringing in some a lot of fixes and changes for users.
Title Update 1.10 fixes various bugs such the duplication of vehicles, exploits that allow to much RP in missions, and the issues that caused incorrect times on the Bad Sport pool timer.
Additionally, a Rockstar game has brought back the popular Rat Loader that was removed from the 1.07 patch, which is currently free until the next TU.
Here is a complete list of the “Top Changes” that you will see in the new update:
- The Rat Loader is now available again in GTA Online. Please see southernsanandreassuperautos.com for your vehicular needs. This vehicle and all of its mods are free until the following Title Update.
- A player who kills a passive player must now pay their hospital bills
- The Mechanic has now been removed when delivering a Personal Vehicle. The vehicle is now created nearby instead.
- Added a new option to the Interaction Menu that lowers the attack priority against Friends.
- Solo players in Races now earn GTA$.
- Fix for incorrect time display on the Bad Sport pool timer
- Fix for several exploits that allowed duplication of vehicles
- Fix for several exploits that allowed too much RP during missions
- Fix for issues with Cornrows haircut
- Fix for issue causing characters to become bald after using a mask
- Fix for Story Mode issue where all shops could remain closed with their blips missing
- A new “Blow Kiss” Celebration has been added. Show some love.
- Various bug fixes
For the complete list change list, click here.