(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Grand Theft Auto’s latest update was released only yesterday, and already leakers have found cheats to bypass the newest patches of update 1.16.
According to IBT, YouTuber ExtremeGamingVideos released a video yesterday revealing a guide on how to make unlimited money, RP on solo money, and RP glitches.
In order to get the solo unlimited money glitch you must:
- Get a brand new car to the Los Santos Customs (LSC) and ensure just the front two wheels are inside the garage while the rest of the car’s body is outside.
- Call up your mechanic via in-game phone and wait for the menu on the left to pop-up on the display.
- Then drive the car into the garage once the menu pops up and your in-game phone says connected.
- Park the car adjacent to the wall (as shown in the video). If there is too much damage to the car, you will need to repair it first.
- Then move to the front passenger’s seat and get out of the car from the other side.
- Now get back to the driver’s seat and press Y on the D-Pad, and within half-a-second start spamming the A button with the Sell Vehicle option highlighted.
- Then just sell the car and get out of it.
- Follow the rest of the instructions as suggested in the video to duplicate your car every 45 minutes and sell them at the LSC for some quick cash.
Check out the video below to find out how to access these glitches on the new San Andreas Flight School Update, 1.16.