(Ping! Zine Web Hosting Magazine) – HostingCon is renowned for being the place to network in the hosted services industry. With over 125 exhibitors and an audience of C-level execs, it’s the place to meet your peers face-to-face. But before you meet them in person we are pleased to offer HostingCon Connect, a free new messaging service from HostingCon.
If you are a registered HostingCon 2011 attendee, HostingCon Connect is available for you to access immediately. It provides you with an easy way to search the attendee directory by name, company, or title and direct message anyone already registered for HostingCon 2011. This is a great way to see who has already registered so you can schedule meetings and make valuable connections before the conference begins.
Here are some great uses for HostingCon Connect:
- Search and connect with fellow attendees
- Reach out to speakers and press contacts
- Get to know your fellow attendees
- Schedule meetings (suggested meeting areas)
- Increase your productivity and maximize your time
- Receive messages to connect directly in your inbox
- Follow up and keep the communication going long after the conference has ended
* There is a limit of 20 unique emails to an attendee.
Here are some additional tips on How to network effectively at HostingCon 2011 in a few easy steps.
Don’t miss out on early networking opportunities…
Register Now to Connect with Peers & Grow Your Business!