(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – HRsmart, a leading provider of global talent management solutions, announces the launch of version 12.1 of its Unified Talent Management Platform. This latest release is now available to all HRsmart Enterprise clients.
“The HRsmart team is very excited to provide this latest evolution of our Unified platform to our clients and the marketplace.” says Mark Hamdan, Chief CEO at HRsmart. “Our product and development teams have been working around the clock to provide, what we believe, is the most advanced architecture and solution suite in the industry.”
Gartner Group, McLean & Company, and Federys have all recognized the HRsmart Unified Architecture (HUA) as being a leading solution in the Talent Management industry. The platform has received the Cloud Showplace BoSS award for Best of SaaS, as well being named a finalist in the Network Products Guide for “Hot New Technology”. HUA is also the core platform for the Monster TMS and Empower Talent market offerings.
A few of the new features in the 12.1 Release are:
- New and improved Compensation module complete with hard and soft rule creation, audit trails, completion monitoring & tracking and embedded compensation letters.
- Expanded Conceptual Searching Capabilities using Monster SeeMore(TM) functionality, including the ability to run SeeMore searches directly from all phases of the recruiting workflow.
- Apply with Monster feature that allows job seekers to use their Monster profile to complete the résumé/CV profile form when applying to your jobs.
- Bulk Launch of appraisals of groups of employees by their hire or start date.
- Employees will now have the ability to enter and provide input on goal weights when they enter their goals.
- Both Employees and managers can enter final/overall performance appraisal comments, which are separate from any scoring/assessment or signature comments.
- 9 Box expanded configurability allows administrators to freely determine defaults (performance & potential) within the 9 Box scales.
- Read & Sign Course Type feature allows LMS administrators to upload course documents into the LMS that require tracking and verification of the employee actions.
- Ad hoc Locations feature enables users to enter ad hoc locations when creating an internal class.
Come by our booth #517 at IHRIM and booth #1353 at SHRM this month to see a demonstration of these exciting new solutions.
HRsmart, headquartered in Richardson, Texas, is a leading global provider of unified talent management solutions. The unified HRsmart suite provides organizations of any size the insight they need to thrive in today’s business. For more information, visit http://www.HRsmart.com. To follow HRsmart on Twitter, go tohttp://twitter.com/hrsmart. To read HRsmart’s talent management blog, visit http://hrsmart.com/blog.
See more at: http://www.hrsmart.com/press-release.