(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Executing against its global cloud services strategy, Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM) today announced the launch and availability of the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace and several Ingram Micro-hosted solutions in Mexico. (IngramMicroCloud.mx)
The Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace is an ecosystem of buyers, sellers and solutions, powered by the Parallels cloud automation and service delivery platform that enables channel partners and professionals to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease. Available now to channel partners in Mexico, the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace enables IT service providers to manage the complete end-customer subscription lifecycle from a single, automated platform, provided and supported by Ingram Micro. The Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace accepts USD and MXN currency.
Additionally, Ingram Micro Cloud is now offering local support to channel partners in Mexico and selling several Ingram Micro-hosted cloud solutions to channel partners. These include:
- Hosted Exchange – Based on Microsoft Exchange 2013, Hosted Exchange offers sophisticated communication and collaboration tools which provide seamless access to email, calendars, contacts, and tasks, regardless of location or device.
- Lync – Based on Microsoft Lync Server 2013, this unified collaboration platform includes instant messaging (IM), voice and video calling and web conferencing both within the organization and externally, keeping your teams in-sync at all times.
- SharePoint – Based on Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010, this solution enables users to increase productivity and efficiency while saving money by providing a centralized, managed repository for all their data sharing needs.
- Virtual Private Servers (VPS) – Powered by Parallels virtualization technology, VPS offers a full-service Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution that allows customers to easily spin-up and manage their own server based solutions.
- Virtual Machine (VM) – Powered by Microsoft Hyper-V technology, VMs offers full virtualization option that allows customers to manage and run their Windows server based solutions on Ingram Micro Cloud.
- Web Hosting – Designed to simplify sales and service, Web Hosting provides all the resources and services needed for channel partners to host fully managed and secure business websites for their customers.
“Mexico remains a high-opportunity market for channel partners who are leading with cloud-based solutions and services, and marks a new entry point for the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace,” says Renee Bergeron, vice president, cloud computing, Ingram Micro. “By leveraging Ingram Micro’s cloud expertise, solutions and resources channel partners are able to more effectively deliver cloud solutions, services and support to small and midsize businesses.”
About Ingram Micro Cloud
As a leading master cloud service provider (mCSP), Ingram Micro offers channel partners and professionals access to a global marketplace, expertise, solutions and enablement programs that empower organizations to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease. More information at IngramMicroCloud.mx.
About Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro helps businesses Realize the Promise of Technology™. It delivers a full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Deep expertise in technology solutions, mobility, cloud, and supply chain solutions enables its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Unrivaled agility, deep market insights and the trust and dependability that come from decades of proven relationships, set Ingram Micro apart and ahead. Discover how Ingram Micro can help you Realize the Promise of Technology™. More at www.ingrammicro.com.