(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Over the past couple of weeks Mojang has released weekly snapshots giving information on what fans can expects to see on the upcoming Minecraft 1.8 Update.
Last week Mojang’s “Dinnerbone” released a list of bug fixes for snapshot 14w32b, 14w32c, and 14w32d, revealing various fixes and additions to the game.
Below is the information for all three snapshots, which can be found on Mojang’s official website:
- Beacon light does not travel through water
- Hearts do not blink when regenerating (cause identified in code)
- Beacon beam shows but effect is not applied and can’t be edited
- Crash when seeing mobappearance particles
- Heads face wrong way in item frames
- Crash report (batching chunks java.util.concurrentmodificationexception)
- Execute with relative coordinates commands are forced to the center of the X and Z axis of the block the target is in, not the target itself
- Entities darken when items in frames are rendered
- Pick block on double red sandstone slab crashes the game
- Unable to pick block on armor stand
- Can’t place blocks on TNT
- Cannot go upstairs if there is a carpet above a step
- Collision bug when player is moving up a slope adjacent to a 3-high wall
- Armor stands concuem armor in creative/ whole stack of itmes
- Existing/ old chests are invisibile
- Jungle planks craft spruce fences/ gates
- /entitydata doesn’t change the pose tag on armor stands until you relog
- Problems with joining dedicated servers are fixed.