(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Minecraft has received a new update for its Pocket Edition, fixing a number of issues as well as adding new features and updated graphics.
According to Minecraft’s official Twitter, the update, 0.10, improved “graphics, increased performance, and killed of heaps of bugs in one massive update.”
“We’ve also stopped baby animals from sinking when they try to swim because that’s just mean. Update and have fun!”
Below is the complete patch notes for Minecraft Pocket Edition, which can be updated via Apple App store.
– Loads of bug fixes!
– More watery-looking water
– Foggier-looking fog
– Even more particles than before
– Tinted lighting on terrain and mobs
– Improved performance on many devices
– More fences! More fence gates! Everyone loves fences
– Gold mines in Mesa biomes. Get rich quick
– Baby animals can now swim without sinking <3
– Play Creative Mode during both the day and night
– Lots more cool stuff that you can discover for yourself