(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – In just a few days Minecraft: Pocket Edition players will be able to download the new 0.9.0 update, described by Mojang as being the biggest update ever for the mobile platform.
The update, set to launch on Thursday, includes many new features and changes, including unlimited worlds, more than 20 new blocks, five news mobs, updates biomes, new AIs, and world features.
According to the developer, additional changes include:
- New blocks and items including Monster Eggs and huge mushroom blocks
- The ability to tame loyal companions such as wolves
- New flowers
- New mobs, including the spooky endermen and less spooky Mooshrooms
- New biomes form the PC version such as mesas, jungles, extreme hills, and swamps
- A new “interaction” button
- Abandoned villages, mineshafts, and other exciting places
- New generation feature such as vines, lakes, and monster rooms
- Bug fixes
Update 0.9.0 will be released on July 10th for Android and iOS users.
Check out the trailer below for a sneak peek of the upcoming additions.