(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Minecraft patch 1.03 is now available for the PlayStation 3 console.
On Tuesday, 4J Studios announced via Twitter that the patch is now available for users in North America.
“Patch 1.03 for #MinecraftPS3 is rolling out now in North America.”
Below is the complete patch notes for 1.03:
- Fix for issue in multiplayer/splitscreen which could cause save file corruption.
- Fix for memory issue causing random game freezes and exits to XMB.
- Fix for being unable to join games at times (“The host has exited the game” message incorrectly being displayed).
- Fix for splitscreen crash on adding a player when language is Russian.
- Fix for issue which can prevent leaderboard updates and some trophy awards.
- Fix for issue causing “No DLC offers available” message when converting trial to full version.
- Fix for game render glitch when a new streaming music track starts up.
- Fix for a lighting issue on a network client.
- Fix for the block damage decal being incorrectly offset
- Fix for selected item text not fading off screen if a menu is opened when it’s visible.
- Fix for “Where are we now” music disc
- Fix for issue with Ghasts firing at certain angles
- A few rendering performance improvements
Minecraft patch 1.03 was first released for users in Europe, Australia & New Zealand.