(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – 4J Studios is ready to move on from TU9. After weeks (…or should we say months?) of Minecraft for Xbox 360 fan hype, the highly anticipated update rolled out just earlier this month. Meanwhile, the developer didn’t take long to launch an update successor in the form of TU10.
You can find the Change Log as detailed via Minecraft Forums below:
Change log for Title Update 10 – April 9th 2013
– Fix for Silver LIVE profiles getting an error message on loading a save.
– Fix for lighting bug causing unlit areas even when light sources were placed in the these areas.
– Fixed slowdown caused by explosions (TNT and Creepers).
– Fixed frame rate slowdown in The End being experienced by some players until the Endercrystals were destroyed.
– Fixed crash when placing lots of Item Frames with Maps inside.
– Fixed collision box issue at the top of Ladders.
– Fixed issues with animals taking damage randomly, or falling through the wooden planks floors.
– Made Dispenser suck water/lava back into an empty bucket.
– Fix for Potion Bottles being launched from a Dispenser.
– Enabled placing Pressure Plates on Nether Fence.
– Fixed an issue with Fire Charges sticking at the edge of the world.
– Change to not be able to place more than the maximum amount of Paintings/Item Frames, rather than removing previously placed ones.
– Stop players from interacting with Item Frames and Paintings when ‘Can Build and Mine’ is disabled.
– Fixed the Custom Skin Animation setting not working.
– Play the correct sound on hitting the Enderdragon.