(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Game developer 4J has kept busy updating Minecraft for the Xbox 360; and on Tuesday, the company announced that title update 11 had entered certification testing.
The company called it a “small fix” via its Twitter page.
You can view the change log below (made available via minecraftforum.net):
– Fix for explosion lag issue on clients in an online game.
– Fix to remove any Fireballs hanging in the air in a save game.
– Fix to only show the spawn limit message to the player attempting to spawn something.
– Fixed the terrain mipmaps to have the updated version of the gravel texture in them.
– Fix for the spawn limit overrun when shearing or breeding Mooshrooms
– Increased the limit for Paintings/Item Frames, Villagers, and Snow Golems in a world.
– Display a message when the maximum Paintings/Item Frames are reached.
– Display a message when the user tries to put an animal in Love Mode when the spawn limits have been reached.
– Display a message when the user tries to spawn an enemy from a Spawn Egg in Peaceful mode.
– Reduced Ghast sound volume
Minecraft was initially released for the Xbox 360 in May of last year.