(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – NAKIVO Inc., #1 virtualization data protection software provider, and Softline, a leading software distributor and IT services provider in the CIS region, have reached an agreement for the distribution of NAKIVO solutions in 13 countries, including Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldavia, Romania, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
“We‘re proud to partner with Softline and excited to further extend our global distribution network into the CIS region,” said Bruce Talley, CEO and Co-Founder of NAKIVO. “We are confident that Softline’s significant experience, highly qualified team, and excellent knowledge of virtualization markets, can help us to increase our position in the CIS marketplace and deliver NAKIVO products to SMB and enterprise customers.”
Built for virtualization, NAKIVO Backup & Replication is certified by VMware and offers a complete data protection feature set for virtualized environments of any size. The product features:
- Data Protection: Backup and replication of VMs over LAN and WAN, support for live applications & databases, automated VM protection
- Data Recovery: Granular and full VM recovery over LAN and WAN, replica rollback, persistent recovery jobs
- Storage space reduction: Block level data deduplication across entire backup repository, data compression
- Performance: Network acceleration, multi-threading, changed block tracking, forever-
incremental jobs, SAN support, staged backup and replication
- Reliability: Backup verification, full synthetic data storage, backup repository self-healing, auto job retries, self-backup and replication.
- Usability: Web UI, job grouping and bulk actions, job and group dashboards, email notifications, advanced reporting
- Cloud support: single-click integration with Amazon cloud, manual integration with multiple private and public clouds, vCloud Director support
- Cost reduction: Agentless, built-in database, low resource utilization, Windows or Linux installation, VA deployment, 2X to 4X lover price than competition.
“As a leading solution and services provider, we see that there’s a huge demand for a powerful, yet intuitive and affordable product for virtualization data protection in the market,” said Pavel Novikov, Head of Virtualization Department at Softline. “We are excited to partner with NAKIVO and make their next-gen VM backup and replication solution available to our customers. The NAKIVO solution meets demanding capability and performance requirements without sacrificing simplicity and efficiency.”
- Overview: http://www.nakivo.com/product.htm
- Datasheet: http://www.nakivo.com/Resources/NBR-DS.pdf
- Success Stories: http://www.nakivo.com/customer_successes.htm
- Trial Download: http://www.nakivo.com/en/VMware-Backup-Free-Trial.htm
Softline was founded in 1993, and now – 20 years after – is a leader in IT solutions market delivering full services on setup, optimization, maintenance, and development of customers IT infrastructure. The company is an authorized distributor of over 3,000 software solutions and has the highest partnership levels with top software vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, Symantec, Citrix, VMware, Autodesk, Adobe, Corel, CheckPoint, TrendMicro, and others. Currently Softline has 2,200 employees and delivers its services in 25 countries worldwide.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO is a privately-held software company that has been profitable since founding in 2012. With more than 1500 customers worldwide, NAKIVO develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for VMware vShpere ESXi virtualized environments with live applications & databases, including Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL, and Oracle. NAKIVO provides one of the most affordable, highly reliable and easiest to use VM backup and replication solution for enabling SMBs to protect, encrypt, compress and deduplicate VM data onsite, offsite and in the cloud. NAKIVO also enables hosting, managed, and cloud services providers to create and offer VM Backup-as-a service, Replication-as-a service and DR-as-a service, to their customers. NAKIVO was the first virtualization backup specialist to offer VM backup to public clouds such as Amazon to SMB customers and multi-tenancy to service providers and enterprise customers. For more information, please visit http://www.nakivo.com.