(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – NephoScale is excited to announce its new SSD/10 Gbps Hybrid Compute™ cloud service. This service is breaking new ground in IaaS with a combination of higher levels of performance and lower pricing than currently offered by competitors.
“With the addition of this new innovative cloud service NephoScale is changing the game in IaaS cloud computing with an unmatched combination of price and performance,” said Bruce Templeton, CEO of NephoScale. “By developing our own advanced software-defined-networking (SDN) and Hybrid Compute™ technology, and extensively leveraging open source software and commodity hardware, NephoScale is continually pushing performance levels up while driving costs down, thus giving our customers the best of both worlds in cloud computing,” Templeton adds.
The new Hybrid Compute™ service offers:
- SSD Cloudlet™ virtual servers
- SSD BareMetal™ dedicated servers
- 10 Gbps Elastic Networking services
- Scalable and redundant ObjectStor™ cloud storage
All services can be provisioned using either the NephoScale web portal, REST API, or CloudScript™ build language.
“ComputeNext views NephoScale’s introduction of high performance cloud services, that combines SSD based virtual and dedicated servers with 10GB networking, as a very compelling offer – and at these low prices we see it as an offer that many companies will find very hard to pass up,” said Tilak Yalamanchili, VP, Business Development of ComputeNext, Inc.
Some major differentiators of the NephoScale platform are:
- Industry leading combination of price and performance.
- Ultra high performance with SSD virtual/dedicated Hybrid Compute™ and 10 Gbps software defined networking (SDN).
- Same server images work for both Cloudlet™ virtual servers and BareMetal™ dedicated servers, across all data centers and regions.
- Private layer 2 broadcast domain between both virtual and dedicated servers, across all data centers and regions.
- “Single pane view” web portal for all NephoScale cloud resources, across all data centers and regions.
The newly launched Hybrid Compute™ service is now available for use. Sign up and get started in minutes athttps://signup.nephoscale.com/.
NephoScale is a world-class provider of hosted cloud infrastructure and licensed cloud platform software. NephoScale was founded in 2010 by a team of experienced cloud computing professionals. The NephOS™ cloud software stack is wholly owned and developed by NephoScale, and represents the team’s 4th generation cloud platform. NephOS™ is the end-to-end cloud software stack that powers the NephoScale Hybrid Compute™ public Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) platform, and is also available for licensing for on-premise applications. NephOS™ is a turnkey software solution that enables companies to self-provision public, private, and hybrid cloud infrastructure, and includes software-defined-networking, orchestration, inventory, billing, and ticketing systems. NephOS™ unifies the elements of computing, storage, and networks into a utility that delivers added agility, flexibility, and scalability to businesses. As licensed software NephOS™ is ideally suited for tightly integrated custom enterprise Hybrid Cloud or OEM reseller applications. NephoScale is headquartered in Silicon Valley and can be found online at http://www.nephoscale.com.