(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Australian web hosting company Nerdster has released information on how to choose the right web hosting service for your and your business. The comprehensive guide details key points on how to choose a web hosting service, factors to consider when choosing a service, and the best way to choose a provider.
Below is the following types of hosting services that customers should consider before choosing the right plan, provided by Nerdster.
• Shared Server – This service is one of the more affordable plans. Multiple webmasters share the server.
• Dedicated Server Hosting – This server is dedicated specifically for your website. This service offers faster speed, connectivity, and upload time, as well as giving you the ability to run your own software and utilities.
• Cloud Server Hosting – This service allows you the ability to expand your global presence and automate operational tasks.
• Reseller Web Hosting – With this service you will be able to host the websites via reseller account with more flexibility and freedom. If any damages occur, the web host will cover all costs.
• Colocated Web Hosting Service – Users will experience high security, minimized downtimes, increased availability, and reduces set up time.
• Virtual Private Server – This service is less expensive than a dedicated hosting time, though the servers share on physical server. This service is easily scalable and can be customized.
Nerdster notes that there are several factors to consider when choosing a hosting service, disk space, bandwidth, server performance, customer service, programming services, and traffic allowances.
Want more information on how to choose the right web hosting services? Click here.