(Ping! Zine Web Hosting Magazine) – Other World Computing (OWC), a leading zero emissions Mac and PC technology company, today announced the addition of the Apple Mac mini to the OWC Turnkey Upgrade Program, which also includes the iMac and Mac Pro. The popular program provides customers the option to upgrade their Mac with the latest technology solutions and takes advantage of the expertise of Apple Certified Technicians at OWC.
With the OWC Turnkey Upgrade Program, you can upgrade the memory or factory hard drive up to 2.0TB, or SSD up to 1.0TB for larger capacity and better performance. You can even add a second HDD or SSD and further expand your capacity up to a total of 4.0TB. Simply place your order online and OWC will send you a specially designed protective shipping box complete with pre-paid postage for the transport of your computer. OWC will perform all of your requested upgrades, typically within one to three business days. The OWC Turnkey Upgrade Program takes the hassle out of upgrading your computer, allowing you to rediscover your Mac faster and easier than ever before. You can also extend the included OWC one-year limited warranty to three years.
Visit http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/turnkey/Apple/Mac-mini and select the model of Mac mini you would like to upgrade. You will be guided through an easy to use list of upgrade options specifically curated for your Mac mini. Free ground shipping is included for all orders within the contiguous United States.
OWC Turnkey Upgrade Program Highlights include:
- Free professional installation and shipping
- Upgrade options curated for optimal compatibility, performance and reliability
- Memory upgrades up to 8GB for 2009 models and 16GB for 2010 – 2012 models
- Add a second drive with OWC’s Data Doubler
- Add or upgrade to an OWC SSD up to 1.0TB
- Add or replace the hard drive up to 2.0TB
- Reuse the stock drive as an external drive
“The addition of the Mac mini to the OWC Turnkey Upgrade Program is just the latest example of our continued commitment to making upgrades for Mac products easy and accessible,” said Larry O’Connor, Founder and CEO, OWC. “We make it easy for Mac mini users to truly get the max from their minis.”
Learn more and order at: http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/turnkey/Apple/Mac-mini
The OWC Trust Advantage ®
– Over 20 Years of Storage Design and Innovation
– OWC tested for guaranteed compatibility, speed, flexibility, and reliability
– Comprehensive step-by-step installation and support videos
– 24/7 award-winning, US-based support
OWC is the manufacturer and upgrade provider of choice for Apple and PC enthusiasts and has been providing OWC Memory upgrades for Apple computers since the mid-90s. For the last decade, OWC has been building SSD upgrades specifically for Apple computers, winning multiple awards while also earning accolades for OWC External Drives and OWC Optical Drives. Widely recognized for its exemplary customer service, OWC provides extensive US-based technical support for Mac and PC users around the world. As a member of the Apple Developer Program, OWC also produces a catalog of upgrades and accessories, having served the Apple community worldwide since 1988.
OWC’s Industry Awards Include:
– Inc. 5,000 “Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in America” list honoree 2007–2013
– Reseller Ratings Elite Member 2009-2014
– Better Business Bureau Top Rating of A+ 2010–2014
– About.com Readers’ Choice Award winner for best Mac Peripheral Reseller
– Business Intelligence Group 2013 Green Tech Company of the Year
– American Business Awards “Stevie” Gold (2012) and Silver (2014)
– 2015 CES Innovations Honoree for OWC ThunderBay 4 External Storage Solution
– Storage Visions, Visionary Product Award 2015
– Videomaker Best of CES 2015