Today at HostingCon, Parallels, the cloud enablement leader, issued Parallels Small Business Panel 10.2. It has several exciting features for Parallels partners to deliver to end users. Key features are:
• PCI Compliance- Parallels Small Business Panel can be made compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. This can be achieved by running a special PCI compliance resolver utility and additional tuning of the system components, as described in the document Achieving PCI Compliance for Servers managed by Parallels Small Business Panel 10.2.
• More virtualization solutions supported – Parallels Small Business Panel 10.2 can operate in virtual environments created by the following virtualization solutions: Parallels Virtuozzo Containers, Parallels Server 4 Bare Metal, Microsoft Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, and VMWare. There are special licensing and pricing options for Parallels Panel software operating inside virtual environments.
• APS application improvements- It is now possible to install web applications in the website’s document root
• Links to Virtual Container Management
• Simultaneous logins to the control panel from the same user
• RedHat Enterprise Linux 5.5 and CentOS 5.5 support is added
• ProFTPD FTP server component was updated to the version 1.3.2
Parallels believes that these improvements will allow their partners to offer a wider array of vertical offerings with support for pci compliant e-commerce offerings and the ability to offer a small business friendly control panel in any cloud based offering. More information on this product and its latest features can be found at: http://www.parallels.com/products/small-business-panel/.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Search For A Host
- Submit Articles