(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Prolexic Technologies, the global leader in Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection services, today announced availability of the RSA Conference 2014 mobile app for iOS, Android and mobile website. Sponsored by Prolexic, the free mobile app can be downloaded from the RSA conference website.
The mobile application offers conference attendees an easy way to get the most out of RSA Conference 2014. The easy-to-use app keeps attendees up-to-date, connected and informed throughout the duration of the event, enabling users to:
- View agenda items and explore sessions
- Build your personal schedule and manage meetings with fellow attendees (both mobile app and on your smartphone’s calendar)
- Access speaker profiles, sponsor information, and find networking opportunities
- View interactive maps of Moscone Center and the expo floor
- Participate in the conversation on Twitter through the #RSAC stream
- Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of this app that will personalize your conference experience:
- Update – a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
- Activity – keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
- Agenda – view full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.)
- Attendees – see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
- Sponsors – find sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
- Profile – your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
For instructions on how to download and install the conference app, please visit:http://www.rsaconference.com/events/us14/downloads-and-media/mobile-app
Visit Prolexic at RSA 2014 (Booth 1433)
During the conference, Prolexic will provide private, guided tours of PLXportal, the company’s industry leading customer portal. Attendees will be able to see views of real-time request patterns for live traffic, as well as a unified, timeline view of changes associated with external sensors, monitoring, attacks and configurations. In addition, Prolexic will also be providing behind-the-scenes tours of its DDoS mitigation Security Operations Center (SOC) every 30 minutes at the booth.
To learn more, schedule a meeting or request a free expo pass, please visit: http://www.prolexic.com/rsa14..
Prolexic is the world’s largest, most trusted Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation provider. Able to absorb the largest and most complex attacks ever launched, Prolexic restores mission-critical Internet-facing infrastructures for global enterprises and government agencies within minutes. Ten of the world’s largest banks and the leading companies in e-Commerce, SaaS, payment processing, travel/hospitality, gaming, energy and other at-risk industries rely on Prolexic to protect their businesses. Founded in 2003 as the world’s first in-the-cloud DDoS mitigation platform, Prolexic is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and has scrubbing centers located in the Americas, Europe and Asia. To learn more about how Prolexic can stop DDoS attacks and protect your business, please visit prolexic.com, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and @Prolexic on Twitter.