(Ping! Zine Web Hosting Magazine) – SmarterTools Inc. is proud to announce the release of SmarterTrack 7.x. This latest release introduces a truly mobile customer service and support platform that helps companies provide a consistent level of service to customers regardless of whether agents are at home, at the office or on theroad.
“It doesn’t matter if you use a desktop, an Asus Transformer, Apple iPad or an Android or Windows 7 smartphone to access the SmarterTrack help desk,” said Tim Uzzanti, CEO of SmarterTools. “Companies can now connect with customers regardless of the communication medium or location and the user experience will be virtually seamless.”
Highlights of the new release include:
- A highly customizable and more user-friendly portal interface that not only makes it easier for customers to find the self-service resources they need but also offers several color schemes for one-click corporate branding
- Community building and greater customer interaction with knowledge base article comments and ratings so customers can provide feedback on article content and help companies improve their self-service resources
- Automatic translation of knowledge base articles, allowing companies to provide self-service resources in a customer’s native tongue
- Events system enhancements that allow administrators and managers tobe notified about virtually anything that occurs in the help desk installation
- Improved enterprise support with enhanced load balancing functionality, meaning greater stability, reliability and control over how SmarterTrack performs in large installations
- A streamlined and simpler step-by-step installation and setup process, allowing companies to get their help desk up and running in minutes
- Overall interface and code optimizations to reduce page load times and speed up agent and end user interactions in both mobile and desktop browsers
“SmarterTrack is a tremendous asset to our organization,” said Ryan Kekos, CEO of GearHost and SmarterTrack 7.x customer. “It provides our customer service personnel with the tools they need to be more efficient and have faster response times, allowing us to achieve our ultimate goal of total customer satisfaction. We are particularly happy with the new mobile aspect of the product as it makes it easier to provide quality customer service, even when our people are on-the-go.”
Pricing for SmarterTrack and the Hosted SmarterTrack service will remain the same. A complete list of new features and improvements is available by viewing the SmarterTrack 7.x release notes. SmarterTrack is available at the SmarterTools website and through authorized resellers.
Follow us on Twitter: @smartertools
Watch our videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/smartertools
Read our blog: http://blog.smartertools.com
About SmarterTools Inc.
Founded in 2003, SmarterTools Inc. is an information technology management software company based in Phoenix, Arizona. SmarterTools develops a Windows mail server, customer service software, and Web log analytics and SEO software that help companies communicate, measure, and support their worldwide business operations. Additionalinformation about SmarterTools Inc. and the SmarterTools product line is available at http://www.smartertools.com.