(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Want to make your Minecraft world look more realistic and better than ever? Sonic Ether’s new shader mod, Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders, will do just this.
This shader pack will change the way lighting, clouds, and rain look on PCs, making these features stand out and look more life like.
According to Gamer Headlines, the most notable features of the mod are:
- Puddles will form after rain. These puddles will disappear after a few minutes of sunshine.
- Completely overhauled clouds and reflections
- The sun will now dim when partially blocked by these new clouds
- Torches produce a mellow, white-balances light
- Completely new water surfaces
- Tons of lighting effect changes
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders was released on March 12th, and can be downloaded here.