(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – TapClicks, the digital presence company, today announced version 3.6 of its TapClicks Marketing Analytics Platform, the new industry standard for digital marketing analytics and campaign performance dashboards.
With this new release, TapClicks continues to expand across multiple markets, building upon its success amongst digital agencies and local-media clients. Clients already deploying TapClicks products include Digital First Media, one of the largest newspaper companies in the world; one of the largest yellow page companies; a national agency for TV and radio; a broad-based travel digital agency; and the Star Tribune.
The new TapClicks 3.6 platform adds significant functionality for digital agencies and marketers, and is available now. Among the enhancements are:
- Extensions to our Google Analytics integration, adding 18 important KPIs such as Goal Completions, AdSense Revenue and E-commerce transactions
- New connector for DoubleClick for Advertisers featuring important KPIs such as Placements
- New Twitter metrics including total mentions, new followers, new following, new tweets and more
- Twitter usernames can now be clicked to go to user’s Twitter page when viewing Twitter data
- Additions to TapClicks support portal, including new tutorials for Getting Started, Agency Platform Overview, Managing Agents and Clients, and working with scores
- … plus many other important changes to meet the objectives of the world of digital marketing.
This new release builds on the TapClicks platform 3.5 version, which featured new connectors/extensions to improve Google AdWords and Bing Ad campaign marketing analytics, enhanced Twitter and Foursquare flows, and new campaign scoring algorithms.
The TapClicks Cloud Marketing Analytics Platform quickly connects and caches performance metrics from email-newsletter platforms, Google Analytics, Google and Bing SEM campaigns, Facebook, Twitter and many others. Digital agencies use the TapClicks Analytics platform to report performance of their clients’ outbound marketing efforts at the website, campaign, creative, and keyword levels. TapClicks Analytics enables businesses to compile formatted client reports, email these reports to clients on a regular basis, give their clients access to their own sets of dashboards, and much more.
“Analytics 3.6 is a major milestone for us as we continue to integrate the most important ad platforms into our core business capability,” said Babak Hedayati, CEO of TapClicks. “The evolving needs of our customers are paramount as we continue to invest in leading-edge technology.”
TapClicks provides digital marketing solutions and performance analytics tools for its clients. Founded in 2009, TapClicks operates out of offices in Silicon Valley, Canada, India and Mexico.
For more information, please visit http://www.TapClicks.com, call us at +1.408.725.2942 or email us at info(at)TapClicks(dot)com.