(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – Torsion Mobile announced today a new licensing program for its Mojaba® mobile website platform. The license program provides new revenue extension opportunities for companies focused on e-mail marketing, mobile advertising as well as mobile application developers that connect mobile consumers to the web.
“With 1.5 billion people across the world and 220 million within the United States owning smartphones, consumers rely on their mobile device over a desktop computer,” said Richard Kirsner, Vice President of Torsion Mobile. “Companies now realize they must provide marketing solutions that include a consistent and engaging mobile experience from beginning to end. Mojaba is the tested and proven system that meets this need.”
By using Mojaba as a ready-made system, businesses and their marketing or digital agencies can quickly create mobile-optimized content for landing pages, sign-up forms, online payment, event and tradeshow websites and more. This allows their customers to have a complete mobile experience when contacted by email, text and other means delivered through the mobile environment. By adding Mojaba to their suite of offerings, SMS text and email marketers, mobile ad networks, QR Code, application developers and large digital agencies open the opportunity to extend their lines of business and revenue streams.
Mojaba is a cloud-based product designed to create mobile-optimized websites quickly and easily. Websites created with Mojaba are compatible with all major mobile browsers on all smartphone operating systems.
A range of proven features and functions mobile consumers expect, such as:
- Mobile-optimized display, navigation and interface that is easy to read and use.
- Rich media experience optimized for smartphones.
- Business locator feature, supporting one or hundreds of locations, that provides exact directions to a physical location.
- Tap to call and tap to email for immediate response to a call to action.
Integrations with major applications such as:
- Constant Contact for email campaigns and list signup.
- Dwolla payment network for sending money to any person or business.
- MailChimp for list sign up and email campaigns.
- PayPal for mobile-optimized checkout and payments.
- SinglePlatform for restaurant menu and business listings.
- Vimeo for mobile video services.
- WordPress for simple integration with existing websites.
- Wufoo Forms for data collection and surveys.
- YouTube for seamless video playback.
- No coding or programming knowledge is required to create mobile websites with Mojaba. Sites can be completed in as little as 20 minutes.
- Automatic graphic and image handling to resize across all user screens, including built-in Retina display support that removes the need to edit images in another application or re-size for different devices.
- Built-in location-based analytics enables reporting on users’ locations when accessing features such as find a Location or Click to Call. Easily see patterns of use within a city or state.
- Automatic QR Code generation for marketing materials and signage.
- Low cost of deployment and operation. No IT resources or systems necessary to get started.
- Re-usable and customizable templates for rapid site creation for branded or themed sites or versions of advertising landing pages.
- Multi-client customer account management and subscription billing services built-in allows immediate scalability to a large customer base.
- XHTML-MP support for non-smartphones in emerging markets delivers key website features to different markets with appropriate technology.
- Extendable architecture for rapid, low-cost integration with third-party services.
The Mojaba licensing program provides for a number of unique features to rapidly spin up a complete system including an affordable one-time license fee, customized deployment including branding, support system, features, subscription systems and ongoing operational and development support. A variety of license types are offered and details are available by contacting the company at http://about.mojaba.com/licensing.
Initially released in early 2012, Mojaba is the easiest system for building HTML5-based websites for all mobile devices with web browsing capabilities, including Apple iOS, Google Android, Windows Phone and emerging market feature phones that support XHTML-MP. The entire system is self-contained, from account creation, to no-code site building, to high-speed hosting and analytics and requires no programming knowledge to quickly create stunning results. To find out more, visit http://www.mojaba.com.
About Torsion Mobile
Torsion Mobile produces compelling and exciting mobile solutions used by advertising agencies, marketing organizations, and small business. To learn more about Torsion Mobile, please visithttp://www.torsionmobile.com.