(Ping! Zine Web Hosting Magazine) – Softaculous Ltd., the developer of Virtualizor VPS panel which allows admins to create a VPS on the fly by the click of a button, announced the release of Virtualizor 2.6.2, with major feature improvements and bug fixes.
Virtualizor 2.6.2 includes several features like a SolusVM WHMCS importer, XenServer Windows Password, Nested Virtualization (Beta), XenServer noVNC and much more.
Following is the complete list of changes:
1) [Feature] We have completed the SolusVM WHMCS importer for Xen and KVM as well. Complete guide to import without any downtime :
2) [Feature] Now users can change the Password of Windows VPS on XenServer.
3) [Feature] noVNC is now supported on XenServer as well.
4) [Feature] Virtualizor Team has now opened the beta testing of Thin LVM to make thin provisioning possible in KVM and Xen.
5) [Feature] Beta : Virtualizor now supports Nested Virtualization. Virtualizors installer now has the nested_virt=1 parameter to support this.
6) [Feature] We have started making changes to the Admin Theme. You will see a new look in the Admin Panel. More changes will come in the coming weeks.
7) [Task] In the last version we had introduced the Windows resetting of password. If the Windows Password was set for the OS Template, Virtualizor would reset the password even then. This is now fixed.
8) [Task] Virtio network interface is now supported. In previous versions the admin had to enable Virtio for the VPS and only then the Virtio network interface would be enabled. Now the admin can enable Virtio network interface for the VPS without enabling virtio for the VPS drive.
9) [Task] Virtualizor Service will check for the network before starting the service so that the port binds correctly.
10) [Task] Virtualizor installer will now check and Warn if there is an existing Virtualizor installation on the Node.
11) [Task] In OpenVZ Nodes on CentOS/RHEL, the regular kernel exclude has been added to yum.conf to prevent update of non-vzkernels which caused booting in the wrong kernel on node reboot.
12) [Bug Fix] If a VPS was created with ISO only Virtualizor would throw a error in resetting password. This is now fixed.
13) [Bug Fix] Thin LVM available space check fixed.
14) [Bug Fix] If the noVNC console was accessed by the enduser first (i.e. the Admin had never accessed the noVNC console) it would not start. This is fixed.
Virtualizor is a powerful web based VPS Control Panel. It supports OpenVZ, Xen PV, Xen HVM and Linux KVM virtualization on CentOS and Ubuntu. Admins can create a VPS on the fly by the click of a button VPS users can start, stop, restart and manage their VPS using a very advanced web based GUI. Users and Admins can see various sorts of Graphs in order to better manage their resources.
“We are happy to announce addition of SolusVM WHMCS importer for Xen and KVM option in Virtualizor.” said Pulkit Gupta, Softaculous founder and CEO. “We have several new features and UI changes in making for upcoming versions, Stay Tuned!!”
Virtualizor has 150+ OS templates that you can download and use by the click of a button ! New OS templates of various linux distros like CentOS, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, openSUSE are added regularly. These templates are available for all Virtualization types i.e. OpenVZ, Xen and KVM.
Virtualizor is developed by Softaculous Ltd which has also developed Softaculous auto installer which is used by over 3 Million users, simplifying the apps installation process for them. Softaculous auto installer has over 340 scripts in its library which can be installed with ONE CLICK.
About Softaculous Ltd
Softaculous was founded in 2009 with the goal of helping users to deploy apps by the click of a button. Softaculous is already being offered by leading Data Centres and Web hosting companies around the world.
It is very easy to find, deploy, manage, backup applications using Softaculous. One can also deploy apps in the office using Softaculous Webuzo or Softaculous AMPPS.
For more information, visit http://www.softaculous.com/