(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – One of the biggest gaming events of the year is just five days away, and next week’s E3 trade show is showing promise to deliver some huge announcements from some of the leading companies in the gaming industry.
Developers, programmers, gaming companies, distributers, and more will be flying into Los Angeles from around the world to see the latest technology and never seen video games, consoles, and much more.
Some of the notable exhibitors attending the event include Sega, Activision, Disney, EA, Square Enix, Ubisoft, Microsoft, Sony, and Warner Bros.
Here is the roundup of information you need to make sure you don’t miss out on any big announcements next week.
When and Where will E3 take place?
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- June 10th– 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- June 11th– 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- June 12th– 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Microsoft- June 9th at 9:30 am PDT
- EA- June 9th at 12:00 pm PDT
- Ubisoft- June 9th at 3:00 pm PDT
- Sony- June 9th at 6:00 pm PDT
- Nintendo- June 10th at 9:00 am PDT (Digital Event)
Here’s a few things we can expect to see:
- New game and footage will be announced from Crystal Dynamics, the developer who brought Tomb Raider
- More details about the recently announced Mortal Kombat X from NetherRealm Studios
- Lots of news concerning the Halo franchise, the Halo 2 Anniversary game and Halo 5: Guardians
- Possible new console and games from Nintendo, including Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS
- Minecraft details concerning the Xbox One and PS4 consoles
- 6 new projects from EA
- Gameplay demonstration for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Exclusive Shadow of Mordor demo
Here’s a full list of games and products that will be at E3.
Live coverage of E3 can be found here, starting at 9:30 AM PST on Monday, June 9th.