(Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine) – On Monday Blizzard officially announced that World of Warcraft‘s upcoming expansion, Warlords of Draenor, is available for pre-order.
Users who pre-order the $49.99 Standard Edition and $69.99 Digital Deluxe Edition of the expansion through Battle.net will automatically receive a level 90 character boost.
If you spend the extra cash on the Digital Deluxe Edition you will receive some in-game bonuses such as a Dread Raven mount, Dread Hatchling pet, Grommash Hellscream, Blackhand Battle.net portrait in StarCraft II, and a battle-torn Warson Pennant for your Diablo III characters.
Blizzard is also giving players the option to purchase a character boost to level 90 for $60, which includes the following:
- 150 gold
- 4 Embersilk (22-slot) bags
- A stack of 20 food items
- Full set of spec-appropriate Item Level 483 gear
- If a boosted character was already level 60 or above, their existing Primary Professions and First Aid are bumped up to level 600, as mentioned above
- A faction-specific flying mount—a traditional Wind Rider for Horde or Gryphon for Alliance
- Artisan flying—that’s one rank below max flight speed
- Northrend, Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdoms, and Pandaria regional flying skills trained
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor will be available this fall.