team up with Ping! Zine
At Ping! Zine, we encourage collaboration with IT subject matter experts.
Getting published on Ping! Zine gets you in front of other like-minded IT and technology enthusiasts. Be part of a growing community of thought leaders paving the way.
If you’re an executive or representing one and want us to publish your interview or article, there are two ways to approach it.
two ways you can team up with Ping! Zine:
You provide the content.
Your team will write the content you want to publish on Ping! Zine.
- No cost to publish.
- Featured Article: 800-1000 words minimum. Include author bio and profile picture and any other supporting images you want us to publish with the article.
- Executive Corner Article: 2,500 words. See example 1 and example 2.
- Prior to submitting your content, contact us with the topic, organization and author for approval.
- All content you submit will be thoroughly edited and may require minor revisions.
We help you build the content.
Our team will write the content you want to publish on Ping! Zine.
- You pay a fee for our experience and time spent writing your content.
- Options include Featured Article, Executive Corner Article.
- Prior to submitting your request, contact us with the topic, organization and type for approval.
- Pricing depends on type of content you request.
Unparalleled industry exposure
When it comes to IT, there are very few publications that can boast of the reach and expertise like Ping! Zine.
We’ve been publishing in this domain for a long time and have acquired a significant following, from IT professionals to CEOs.
Ping! Zine is read by tech enthusiasts and top leaders in the technology industry.
Our engaged audience ensures that you get the desired recognition when you’re featured in an article or in our Executive Corner.
Unlock new business opportunities
Being published on Ping! Zine gets you the attention you deserve. From prominent CEOs to best-in-class technology SMEs, our reader-base covers all.
Whether you’re an executive looking for new partnerships or an ambitious IT professional looking for a new role, getting seen on Ping! Zine improves your prospects.
The recognition that follows when getting featured can benefit your career in many ways. From forming new coalitions to having your product go viral among technology enthusiasts, it opens up many possibilities.